Using Ayurveda Treatment
Moles, warts, and skin tags are very unpleasant to look at but the skin lesion which causes a lot of embarrassment is the wart especially if it is located on the hands. Many individuals feel uncomfortable and they get embarrassed when other people see the warts on their hands. What are warts? Is there a way to remove them?
Warts are considered skin lesions or tumors and they can occur in the different parts of the body. Warts look like tiny cabbages on your hands, knees, and feet. Warts are of different types and it is identified according to the location.
1. The common warts are upraised surfaces found on the knees and hands. Some individuals disregard them but you should give attention to it immediately so that it will not get worse.
2. Filiform warts are usually present on your face especially near the lips and eyelids. The warts appear threadlike or fingerlike on the skin’s surface.
3. Flat warts are found mostly on the knees, legs, hands, and face. As the word suggests, the warts appear flat and their color is the same as the skin.
4. Plantar warts are those warts found on the soles of your feet. This type of wart is quite painful.
5. When the plantar warts worsen and become clusters, it is already called mosaic warts.
6. The warts found in an individual’s genital area are called genital warts. Even if other people can’t see it, you will still feel uncomfortable and embarrassed. According to medical experts, warts are not harmful. In time, some warts heal. Despite this fact, most people want to remove the warts because it creates cosmetic problems.
Sometimes, even if you’re able to remove the warts, it will arise again. This can be very frustrating but if you want, you can try Ayurveda treatments.
In Ayurveda, you need to use herbs to cure the warts. Some of the herbs are banyan, dandelion, euphorbia, Indian sorrel, and rough chaff. You can consult some online resources on how to use the different herbs in removing the warts. Contrary to what other people think, there is no specific guideline pertaining to the diet especially in Ayurveda.
It is recommended that you try Kaseesadi Taila to treat the warts together with the herbs mentioned earlier. You can visit any Ayurveda related website to know more about this application. Ayurveda also believes in home remedies. You can prepare a mixture of onion juice and the Indian sorrel juice and apply it over the warts. If you have ghee and black pepper at home, you can add Indian sorrel juice to it and apply it to the warts especially if the warts are caused by biliousness.
If you don’t like external applications, you can take coriander leaves juice mixed with turmeric. Make sure that you take this daily. For those with potatoes at home, slice the potatoes and rub them everyday (ten times) to remove the warts. You can also apply banana peel, castor oil, garlic, grapefruit juice, and tea leaves to remove the warts. Use them as bandages everyday.
Now that you know the different wart types, you will be able to identify them immediately. Use the Ayurveda treatment options given in this article especially the herbal remedies so that you don’t shell out money just to remove the unsightly skin tumors or lesions.